✗ Sugary, high-fat, processed foods
The clean fuel
are foods that help to reduce the risk of breast cancer returning.
What could a typical day look like eating optimal cancer-fighting foods?
- Oats soaked overnight or cooked in almond milk + fruit + sunflower/pumpkin seeds
- Gluten-free granola + fruit and almond milk
- Buckwheat soaked overnight and rinsed + kale & apple mishmash
- Cooked portobello mushroom topped with light stir-fried tomatoes, capsicum, baby spinach
- Mexican beans & brown rice on a bed of salad greens
- Big bowl of your
favourite– leftover dinner!
- Baked sweet potato & quinoa topped with steamed greens
- Thai vegetable curry with chickpeas
- Stir-fried veggies & brown rice
Get your copy today
If you've had cancer and want to feel confident that you're choosing cancer-kicking foods to boost your immune system, so you can live a long and healthy life, click the link below to access my free e-book '3 Simple Lifestyle Shifts to Optimise your Health After Cancer'.