- Use 200ml of boiling water to soak the dates and reserve this liquid.
- Use all of this reserved liquid instead of the almond milk.
- Make the recipe as per instructions.
- Instead of using a baking tin, I use the silicone mini muffin trays – one batch makes exactly 24 mini muffins.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, place half a square of the 70% or 85% Lindt dark chocolate on each muffin. When the chocolate has melted, spread out with the back of a spoon.
- Place the trays in the fridge to cool. Muffins should pop out easily when chilled.
If you've had cancer and want to feel confident that you are choosing cancer-kicking foods to boost your immune system, so you can live a long and healthy life, click the link below to access my free e-book '3 Simple Lifestyle Shifts to Optimise your Health After Cancer'.