- Use 200ml of boiling water to soak the dates and reserve this liquid.
- Use all of this reserved liquid instead of the almond milk.
- Make the recipe as per instructions.
- Instead of using a baking tin, I use the silicone mini muffin trays – one batch makes exactly 24 mini muffins.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, place half a square of the 70% or 85% Lindt dark chocolate on each muffin. When the chocolate has melted, spread out with the back of a spoon.
- Place the trays in the fridge to cool. Muffins should pop out easily when chilled.
Get your copy today
If you've had cancer and want to feel confident that you're choosing cancer-kicking foods to boost your immune system, so you can live a long and healthy life, click the link below to access my free e-book '3 Simple Lifestyle Shifts to Optimise your Health After Cancer'.